The department "Accounting and Management" of Abay Myrzakhmetov Kokshetau University was established in 2005 (order № 177 dated 11/01/2005)
Since 2009, the department has been headed by Candidate of Economic Sciences, associate professor Baimbetov Meyramkhan Karibaevich.
The department trains specialists in the following educational programs:
1. 5В050800-Accounting and Audit. Undergraduate. Full-time form of education. Duration of study: 4 years on the basis of secondary education, 3 years on the basis of specialized secondary education. Form of study: correspondence. Duration of study: 2 years on the basis of higher education.
2. 6М050800- Accounting and Audit. Master's. Full-time form of education. Duration of study: 1 year 1.5 and 2 years. Training of masters in the state and Russian languages.
3. 5В051000 - State and local administration. Undergraduate. Full-time form of education. Duration of study: 4 years on the basis of secondary education, 3 years on the basis of specialized secondary education. Form of study: correspondence. Duration of study: 2 years on the basis of higher education. Training of specialists in the state and Russian languages.
4. 6М051000- State and local administration. Master's. Full-time form of education. Duration of study: 1 year 1.5 and 2 years. Training of specialists in the state and Russian languages.
Training of specialists in the above listed specialties is carried out in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Education”.
The objectives of the department are: in accordance with the requirements and expectations of consumers improving the quality of educational services based on innovative and information technologies; improving the theoretical and methodological level of teaching for training highly qualified personnel; formation and disclosure of individuality and personality of the student, professional self-determination.
The main tasks of the department: - improving the theoretical, methodological and practical knowledge of teachers through a system of advanced training.
- Improving the methodological level of teaching, active use of interactive methods and innovative learning technologies.
- Actively engaging in scientific and methodological work, attracting students to research work more widely, activating the work of the scientific student circle.
- Through the work of the club "Akims of the 21st century" and "Accountant is an honorary profession" to form students' knowledge of world, political, social and economic modernization, in accordance with a clear understanding of the place of Kazakhstan in the world historical process and Kazakhstani patriotism.
- Through the educational work of students to form a high level of internal culture, moral principles, ethical behavior and a healthy lifestyle.
Mission of the department: Training of competitive specialists in the field of accounting and auditing, meeting the requirements of IFRS and specialists for the management structures of the northern region through modernization, development of corporate culture and thoughtful social policy.
The tasks of the department: - Ensuring the relationship of training with the direct production bases (schools, colleges of Kokshetau and Akmola region). - Ensuring the quality of educational services in accordance with the QMS and the requirements, expectations of consumers;
Personnel potential of the department:
The quantitative and qualitative parameters of the teaching staff of the department meet the requirements of the educational program for the preparation of bachelor and masters in the educational programs "Accounting and Audit", "State and local administration". The educational process is provided by scientific and pedagogical personnel with a basic education, corresponding to the profile of the taught discipline and systematically engaged in scientific and methodological activities.
The number of faculty members who teach in the specialty 5В051000 "State and local administration ", "Accounting and audit" and in the whole department is 16 people. Including with scientific degrees and titles of 8 (50%).
For the training of specialists, the department has classrooms, computer, language laboratories, lecture halls with interactive whiteboards, specialized rooms "Accounting and Audit", "Social and Economic Planning", "1: C Accounting" (classroom number 301).
The Department of Accounting and Management carries out educational activities within the framework of the policy of the Abay Myrzakhmetov Kokshetau University in the field of quality: provide licensed educational services that meet modern requirements for educational activities in market conditions, aimed at meeting the needs of society in the preparation of competitive and highly qualified specialists.
Structure of the Department: Head of the Department; deputy head of the department; laboratory assistant; Teaching staff of the department.
The functions of the head of the department, his deputy, laboratory technician, and teaching staff are determined in accordance with the Regulations on the department.